WIN Energy REMC continuously looks for ways to support our community, and what better way to do so than to support and assist our young people in their pursuit of higher education. We are excited to again offer scholarships in 2023, to qualify see detailed qualifications below.
Qualifications as follows:
- The parents or legal guardians of the applicant must be WIN Energy REMC members.
- Applicant must be a 2023 graduating student and have maintained a cumulative grade point average of a C or higher.
- Applicant must provide a current high school transcript.
- Applicant must submit application and transcript to a WIN Energy REMC office no later than February 17.
- Recipient must be able to enroll as a full time student in the fall of 2023. Proof of enrollment must be presented to WIN Energy REMC.
- Full or part-time employees of WIN Energy REMC; or a spouse, son, daughter, stepson, stepdaughter, grandchild, brother, sister, aunt, uncle, niece, or nephew of an employee or board director of WIN Energy REMC are ineligible to apply.
Click here to download an application: WIN Energy REMC Scholarship Application 2023.
Application and current transcript must be returned to WIN Energy REMC offices by hand or mail by February 17th, 2023 to be eligible. Incomplete applications or with missing information will not be considered.