HVAC Tune-Up Rebate
WIN Energy REMC and Hoosier Energy are happy to announce a new pilot program for 2021 to help members tune up their HVAC system! This is a first come, first served program that members can apply for a rebate of 50% of the cost of the Tune-Up for a rebate of up to $50. The HVAC tune-up rebate is designed for air source heat pumps and central air conditioning systems and must be performed by a licensed HVAC contractor.
- HVAC unit must be located in a home served by WIN Energy REMC.
- Unit must be 3 or more years old and not have an existing preventative maintenance contract or agreement.
- The tune-up must be performed by a licensed HVAC contractor with itemized receipt.
- Submission for rebates must be within 90 days of tune-up service in the same calendar year.
- One rebate per member account per calendar year.
To apply, download the application and review the terms and conditions below.