WIN Energy REMC is excited to announce that scholarships will be awarded again in 2019. WIN Energy REMC continuously looks for ways to support our community, and what better way to do so than to support and assist our young people in their pursuit of higher education.
Applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- The parents or legal guardians of the application must be WIN Energy REMC members.
- Applicant must be a 2019 graduating senior and have maintained a cumulative grade point average of a C or higher.
- Applicant must provide a current high school transcript.
- Applicant must submit application and transcript to WIN Energy REMC office by February 15, 2019.
- Full or part-time employees of WIN Energy REMC; or a spouse, son, daughter, stepson, stepdaughter, grandchild, brother, sister, aunt, uncle, niece or nephew of an employee of director of WIN Energy REMC are ineligible to apply.
Scholarship funds may be applied towards tuition or course fees at any recognized two-year or four-year college or trade school and will be disbursed to the recipient at the end of the 2018-2019 school year. Scholarship recipients will be recognized at the WIN Energy REMC Annual Meeting April 6, 2019.
Scholarship applications are available to download here: 2019 Scholarship Application